Why should you plan a visit to the city of Mumbai?
Mumbai is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra which is a spectacular paradox of chaos and hope, modern with traditional systems and famously known as the city of dreams. Basically, this is a very beautiful blended city which comes with different cultures and lifestyles which makes it very much popular among people across the globe. From the upcoming actors who were struggling to come on the silver screen to the big industrialists and the Bollywood stars, everybody is interested to live in this particular city because the city comes with significant stories from different walks of human survival. Some of the significant places that you need to visit in this particular city while you stay in ST Regis Mumbai have been very well explained as follows:
- Elephanta caves:This is one of the most important UNESCO world Heritage sites which comes with significant benefits for individuals. Basically, this is a specimen of rocket art and architecture from the times of mediaeval India and is the island which is very well located at a distance of only 11 km from the main city. It is capable of providing people with a significant amazing view of the Mumbai skyline.
- Marine Drive:This particular place is beginning from north of Nariman port and is very well ending at the famous Chowpatty beach which is a 3 km long Arc-shaped road along the sea coast of South Mumbai. The coastline of the Arabian Sea is the best possible place to watch the sunset in the city of Mumbai which makes it very much popular among tourists as well as local people.
- Juhu Beach: This is one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Mumbai which is very well closely located in the Andheri and is a very beautiful beach. However, with a good number of tourists coming over here this particular place has become quite dirty now and the water is also not much clean. So, shifting the focus to the right options in the form of beaches is definitely a good idea and visiting the Juhu beach is important to cover the most important places in the city of Mumbai.
- Gateway of India: This is one of the most distinguished monuments in the city of Mumbai which was built in the year 1924. Now, this particular place has become one of the most popular tourist hubs in the city and is very well located at the Apollo Bunder waterfront so that everyone will be able to enjoy the over looking at the Arabian Sea in the most beautiful way without any problem in the whole process.
- Indian film industry film city:The film industry of India is very well accounting for the largest and the best possible film city in the city of Mumbai which is one of the most important components of the entire industry. Visiting this particular place is definitely a good idea because differentiating between the real as well as duplicate in this particular case is very much difficult. So, having a good understanding of the technicalities over here is equally important.
- Enjoying the street food: The food culture of Mumbai is very well defined by street food and people from different economic classes are already interested to eat from the roadside food stalls in Mumbai because they are capable of saving some of the best local food. The famous street food options of Mumbai include the Vada pow, Bombay Sandwich, pavbhaji, omelette and other associated things. Among the popular desert, there is ice Gola and Kulfi. So, visiting the city of Mumbai for street food is the perfect opportunity of enjoying the perfect satisfaction to the taste buds without any problem.
- Hanging Gardens: This particular place is very well marked by bushes which are trimmed into the shape of different animals and the proximity to the Arabian Sea is also very much successful in providing people with a good number of benefits. This particular place is capable of providing people with the perfect opportunity of spending a relaxed evening over here and enjoying the sunset, especially whenever the individuals are with kids. So, shifting the focus to this particular place is definitely a very good idea so that everyone will be able to enjoy themselves a lot.
- Prince of Wales Museum: This particular place is very well regarded as one of the best heritage buildings of Mumbai and is very much famous due to the splendid architecture associated with it. This particular museum very well comprises different ancient artefacts related to the rich and diverse history of India which makes it very much popular among the life of individuals.
- National Museum of Indian Cinema: This is the first museum in the entire nation which is capable of displaying the history of Indian cinema which is very much important for people to learn. Visiting this particular place for having a good understanding of the Indian cinema-related technicalities and historical aspects is equally important because it showcases different kinds of recordings, cameras, equipment and several other kinds of related things associated with the Indian film industry.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park: This is a very important wildlife sanctuary that is very much capable of providing people with a good understanding of the varieties of animals and flowers in the middle of Mumbai. This particular place is very much famous and ultimately people can include a train ride over here which will be one of the most important things which people can carry out over here. One of the must-visit attractions of the city is the Sanjay Gandhi National Park which comes with a huge population of a variety of butterflies without any problem.
In addition to the points mentioned above, visiting the Haji Ali Dargah and the National Gallery of Modern Art is also very much important for individuals to have a good understanding of the glimpses of the city of Mumbai. In addition to this, planning the stay in ST Regis Mumbai is definitely a very good idea so that everyone will be able to enjoy the best trip of their lifetime.